Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The FASHION & FILM DUSTUP!


OK...This could be really exciting...Tonight is the Sheen rant on 20/20 and will fashion flopinista John Galliano be given equal time? Does John really look like an anti semite? Only in the world of fashion would this weird man be revered while in Hollywood Charlie Sheen says "the only drug I'm on is the Charlie Sheen drug"! Will Dior capitulate...will Chuck Lorre
Chaim Levine
capitulate???Forget Libya...this is Fashion...this is Film...this is the heartland of America. Well, maybe not Galliano he's not at Target yet!
OK...let's see how this plays out in the meantime go to the Huffington Post to read Meredith Finemans take on the duo.


As to my Oscar best and badly dressed list...there was an outcry..well 1 of my 3 followers vehemently disagreed re: Scarlet's stretch lace snooze. I stand by my observation!


OH NO!!!! Just over the wires...Christine Aguiliera arrested for a DUI...SCANDULOUS!





No comments:

Post a Comment